Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 04:51:58Number of views： author：锦强设备
The garbage power plant is a facility that converts Incineration into energy after incineration, but a large amount of slag will be generated in the incineration process. How should these slag be treated? This article will introduce you to the treatment methods for the slag from the incineration of garbage power plants.
Definition and characteristics of slag
Furnace slag refers to the waste residue that melts at high temperatures, mainly composed of inorganic substances such as oxides and silicates. The slag has the following characteristics:
1. High temperature melting: The slag melts at high temperatures, usually above 1200 ℃.
2. Not easily degradable: The inorganic substances in the slag are not easily decomposed by microorganisms, so their degradation rate is slow.
3. Occupying space: The slag volume is large and occupies a lot of space.
2、 Treatment method of slag
1. Landfill treatment
landfill treatment is currently a common method of slag treatment, which mainly involves transporting the slag to the landfill site for landfill. The advantages of landfill treatment are low cost and simple operation, but its disadvantages are also very obvious. Landfill will occupy a large amount of land resources and also cause pollution to the land and environment.
2. Slag recycling and utilization
Slag recycling and utilization is a relatively environmentally friendly treatment method, which mainly involves classifying, screening, magnetic separation, and other processes of slag, and reusing it as building materials, road materials, etc. The advantage of slag recycling is that it will not cause pollution to the environment and can also save resources, but its disadvantage is that it requires complex treatment processes and high costs.
3. Slag solidification treatment
Slag solidification treatment is a method of treating slag after solidification. The main process is to mix the slag with the solidification agent to form a solid block substance, which is then buried or recycled. The advantage of slag solidification treatment is that it can effectively reduce the volume of slag and prevent harmful substances in the slag from polluting the environment. However, its disadvantage is that the treatment process is relatively complex and the cost is high.
3、 Operating steps for slag treatment
1. Classification of slag: classify the slag and treat it according to different components.
2. Screening of slag: The slag is screened to remove impurities.
3. Magnetic separation of slag: Magnetic separation is carried out on the slag to remove iron substances.
4. Solidification of slag: Mix the slag with the solidification agent to form a solid block substance.
5. Transportation of slag: Transport the treated slag for landfill or recycling.
There are three treatment methods for the incineration slag of garbage power plants: landfill treatment, slag recycling and utilization, and slag solidification treatment. Among them, slag recycling and solidification treatment are relatively environmentally friendly treatment methods, but the cost is high and requires complex treatment processes. When processing slag, it is necessary to carry out operational steps such as classification, screening, magnetic separation, solidification, etc. to ensure the effectiveness of slag treatment.How to deal with the slag from the incineration of garbage power plants