Service Phone: +8619870423316
Permanent magnet magnetic separator equipment image：
Permanent magnet magnetic separator equipment details：
1、 Main uses of permanent magnet magnetic separators
Permanent magnet magnetic separator products are commonly used for rough selection and optimization of rare metals, non-metallic materials, and light ink metal materials. The principle of a permanent magnet magnetic separator is to use the difference in the specific magnetization index size of minerals themselves to complete the screening of magnetic and non magnetic minerals. The permanent magnetic separator is suitable for removing iron from non-metallic raw materials such as powdered titanium ore, manganese ore, Chromite, purple ivory, etc.
2、 Classification of permanent magnet magnetic separators
The BT series of permanent magnetic separators are rare earth permanent magnetic disc type and roller type dry magnetic separators. The magnetic source is made of Ferrite core and rare earth plastic anti-static tweezers. According to different job responsibilities, rare earth permanent magnet disc machines can be divided into two types: dry and wet testing, and dry testing machines can be further divided into three types: disc, roller, and composite.
1. Dry disk type machine, the upper cylinder (small cylinder) is weak magnetic type, which is generally used to remove magnetic minerals with strong conduction zone, such as Hematite, magnetic Metalloid, etc. The lower cylinder (large cylinder) has high magnetization, which is generally used for commercial selection of Ilmenite, copper, etc., and the output depends on the diameter and length of the cylinder section;
2. Dry roller type machines are generally divided into two rolls, one on the left and the other on the right. The length of the rolls is between 600-1500Mm, and the diameter is between 130-220Mm. At present, the maximum magnetization strength can reach 22000 oz, and the key is to select zircon, gold red, etc;
3. Composite type, with two to three types of upper and lower rollers and two to three types of upper and lower rollers. The wet test models are divided into three types: wet test downstream, wet test backflow and wet test semi backflow. The size and length of pickling tank and cylinder section are determined according to the production capacity, and the magnetization is also determined according to the type of necessary elements, which are commonly preferred for manganese ore, copper ore and Hematite;
4. The wet roller continuous rare-earth permanent magnet machine is mainly used for iron removal, roughing and optimization of Wolframite, titanium ore, Limonite and other mining enterprises.
3、 The characteristics of a permanent magnet magnetic separator are:
1. It has good selectivity, large production capacity, and is easy to maintain.
2. The permanent magnet magnetic separator has the characteristics of light model, strong magnetism, low energy consumption, stable characteristics, and wide application range.
Permanent magnet magnetic separator Technical Parameter：
Permanent magnet magnetic separator Related products