Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 05:10:12Number of views： author：锦强选矿设备
With the continuous acceleration of urbanization, the issue of garbage has increasingly become a focus of attention. Incineration is a common method of waste treatment. However, during the incineration process, a large amount of slag will be generated. How should these slag be treated? This article will introduce the treatment method of Incineration slag.
1、 Definition of slag
Slag refers to a solid waste generated during the incineration process of garbage due to the chemical reaction of inorganic substances contained in the garbage at high temperatures. The main components of slag are oxides and inorganic salts, which contain certain heavy metals and harmful substances.
2、 Treatment method of slag
1. Landfill method
The landfill method refers to directly burying slag on the land, mixing it with the soil, and ultimately forming a substance similar to soil. The advantage of this treatment method is that the treatment cost is low, but it can cause certain pollution to the land.
The slag contains a large amount of inorganic salts and metal elements, which can be converted into useful resources through recycling. At present, there are several main ways to recycle and utilize slag:
(1) Cement production: Mix furnace slag with cement raw materials, go through processes such as grinding, mixing, and firing, and finally produce cement.
(2) Road construction: Mix slag with asphalt to produce slag asphalt mixture for road construction.
(3) Casting material: slag is mixed with other materials to make casting materials, which are used to produce Machine element, etc.
3. Heat treatment
Heat treatment refers to the treatment of slag at high temperatures, causing it to undergo physical or chemical changes and ultimately transform into harmless substances. The main methods of heat treatment are as follows:
(1) Thermal stabilization treatment: Mix slag with a certain proportion of cement, lime, etc., and undergo high-temperature treatment to convert it into harmless substances.
(2) Pyrolysis treatment: Put the slag into a high-temperature furnace, undergo pyrolysis reaction, and ultimately convert into harmless substances.
(3) Thermal oxidation treatment: Put the slag into a high-temperature oxidation furnace, undergo oxidation reaction, and ultimately convert into harmless substances.
In the process of Incineration, the treatment of slag is an important link. The landfill method is a simple treatment method, but it can cause certain pollution to the land. Recycling is an effective treatment method that can convert slag into useful resources. Heat treatment is a harmless treatment method that can convert slag into harmless substances. Therefore, when selecting the slag treatment method, it is necessary to comprehensively consider the actual situation and choose the most suitable treatment method.What method is used for Incineration slag