Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 05:13:42Number of views： author：锦强矿山机械
In China, which is rich in mineral resources, coastal zirconium ore is an important mineral resource, mainly produced in Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, and other places. Seashore zirconium ore is an important industrial raw material widely used in fields such as ceramics, electronics, aerospace, etc. With the development of industry, the demand for beach sand zirconium ore is increasing, and how to efficiently beneficiate has become an important problem faced by mining enterprises. This article will introduce the operational steps and results of the gravity beneficiation test for the beach sand zirconium mine.
1、 Characteristics of Seashore Sand Zirconium Mine
Haibin Zirconium Ores are mainly composed of Zirconium dioxide and silica, of which the zirconium content is more than 60%. As the Granularity of Haibin Zirconia Ores is relatively fine, generally between 0.1-0.3mm, it is difficult to beneficiate. At present, the main beneficiation methods for beach sand zirconium ore include gravity beneficiation, magnetic separation, flotation, etc. Among them, gravity beneficiation is a commonly used method with the advantages of simple operation and low cost.
2 II. Operating Procedures for Gravity Beneficiation Test of Seashore Sand Zirconium Mine
1. Sample preparation
Firstly, it is necessary to obtain samples from the coastal zirconium ore. The preparation of samples should pay attention to the following points:
The sample should represent the overall properties of the ore as much as possible.
(2) The sample should be crushed and screened to obtain a certain Granularity.
(3) The sample should be dried to remove moisture.
2. Preparation of testing equipment
The following equipment needs to be prepared for gravity beneficiation testing:
(1) Gravity concentrator: Generally, equipment such as inclined plate and shaking table are used.
(2) Water tank: used to regulate the flow rate and water level of mineral processing liquid.
(3) Water pump: used for conveying mineral processing liquid.
(4) Sieve: used for separating mineral processing fluid and minerals.
3. Test operation
When conducting gravity beneficiation experiments, the following steps need to be followed:
(1) Add the sample to the gravity concentrator.
(2) Adjust the flow rate and water level of the ore dressing solution to make it suitable for the Granularity of the sample.
(3) Turn on the water pump to allow the beneficiation liquid to flow and start beneficiation.
(4) According to the density difference of minerals, minerals will have different movement tracks in the beneficiation solution, thus realizing the separation of minerals.
(5) Based on the experimental results, parameters such as flow rate and water level of the beneficiation solution can be adjusted to achieve better beneficiation results.
3、 Effect of Gravity Beneficiation Test on Seashore Sand Zirconium Mine
Through gravity beneficiation experiments, the following effects can be achieved:
(1) It can effectively separate minerals such as zirconium ore and silicon ore.
(2) It can achieve high beneficiation efficiency and improve the ore recovery rate.
(3) It can reduce beneficiation costs and improve economic benefits.
In summary, the gravity beneficiation test of the seaside sand zirconium ore is an effective beneficiation method that can provide important technical support for mining enterprises. In practical applications, corresponding adjustments need to be made according to the characteristics of different ores to achieve better beneficiation results.Gravity beneficiation test of beach sand zirconium ore