Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 05:14:38Number of views： author：锦强选矿机械
Zirconium sand is an important mineral resource with broad application prospects. However, due to its physical properties and the existence of impurities, it is difficult to beneficiate zircon sand. In recent years, gravity beneficiation technology has been widely applied, with the advantages of simple operation, low cost, and significant beneficiation effects. This article will introduce the operational steps and experimental results of the gravity beneficiation test for zircon sand.
1、 Experimental materials and equipment
1. Experimental materials: Zircon sand samples, water, reagents, reagents.
2. Experimental equipment: gravity concentrator, centrifuge, electronic balance, microscope, etc.
II. Experimental Steps
1. Sample preparation: After crushing and sieving the zircon sand sample, take an appropriate amount of sample for testing.
2. Reagent preparation: Select appropriate reagents for preparation according to the requirements of mineral processing experiments.
3. Gravity beneficiation test: Mix the sample with the reagent and add it to the gravity beneficiation machine for testing. Sort the samples according to different gravity conditions.
4. Centrifugal beneficiation test: The samples obtained from the gravity beneficiation test are further subjected to centrifugal beneficiation test to obtain better beneficiation results.
5. Result analysis: Analyze the test results, evaluate the beneficiation effect, and summarize the problems that occurred during the test process.
3、 Experimental results
Through gravity beneficiation test and centrifugal beneficiation test, impurity elements in zircon sand samples have been effectively separated and removed, and the quality of zircon sand has been improved. The experimental results indicate that gravity beneficiation technology is an effective method for zircon sand beneficiation.
Summary of Experiments
The gravity beneficiation experiment of zircon sand is an important experimental work, and its results have important guiding significance for the mining and utilization of zircon sand. During the experiment, attention should be paid to operating standards, strictly controlling the dosage of reagents and beneficiation conditions to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the test results. At the same time, the experimental results should be analyzed and summarized to continuously improve the level of beneficiation technology.Gravity beneficiation test of zircon sand