Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 05:19:41Number of views： author：锦强选矿设备
Titanium tailings are an ore containing titanium and an important industrial raw material. Gravity beneficiation of titanium tailings is a common beneficiation method that uses gravity separation to separate the titanium element in the tailings and obtain pure titanium element. This article will introduce the operational steps of gravity beneficiation test for titanium tailings.
1、 Preparation before testing
1. Prepare test equipment: gravity concentrator, screen, water tank, etc.
2. Preparation of test samples: Collect titanium tailings samples from the mine, and process them through crushing, screening, magnetic separation, and other steps to obtain test samples.
3. Conduct chemical analysis on the test sample to determine its chemical composition and physical properties.
2、 Test operation steps
1. Sieve the test sample to obtain ore particles of different sizes.
2. Separate the ore particles into a gravity concentrator for separation. Gravity concentrators separate ore particles according to their density through gravity separation, resulting in ores of different densities.
3. Conduct chemical analysis on the separated ore samples to determine their chemical composition and physical properties. Based on the analysis results, select appropriate gravity concentrators and operating parameters for the next step of testing.
4. Repeat the above steps until pure titanium is obtained.
3、 Analysis of test results
Based on the experimental results, determine the optimal operating parameters and equipment selection for gravity beneficiation of titanium tailings.
2. Analyze the problems and deficiencies during the experimental process, and propose improvement measures.
3. Summarize experimental experience to provide reference for future gravity beneficiation of titanium tailings.
Gravity beneficiation of titanium tailings is an effective beneficiation method that can achieve the separation and purification of titanium elements. During the experiment, attention should be paid to the selection of operating parameters and equipment, as well as the determination of chemical analysis and physical properties of the test samples. The analysis and summary of experimental results can provide reference for future gravity beneficiation of titanium tailings.Gravity beneficiation test of titanium tailings