Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 12:17:21Number of views： author：锦强机械
Zirconium titanium sand is an important metal mineral resource widely used in fields such as aerospace, military, electronics, and chemical engineering. The gravity beneficiation technology of zirconium titanium sand is an important method for zirconium titanium sand beneficiation. This article will provide a detailed introduction to the operational steps and precautions of gravity beneficiation technology for zirconium titanium sand.
1、 Operation steps of gravity beneficiation technology for zirconium titanium sand
1. Ore crushing: Firstly, the raw zirconium titanium sand ore needs to be crushed, usually using equipment such as jaw crushers, cone crushers, and impact crushers for crushing.
2. Grinding: The crushed ore is fed into a mill for grinding treatment. The selection of the mill is based on the particle size of the material and the grinding requirements. Generally, equipment such as ball mills and rod mills are used for grinding.
3. Grading: The ground material is classified and processed, usually using equipment such as spiral classifiers and vibrating screens to classify the material into coarse and fine particles.
4. Gravity separation: the graded fine material is processed by gravity separation, and the gravity separator is used to separate zircon and Ilmenite.
5. Magnetic separation: the zircon and Ilmenite after gravity separation are treated by magnetic separation, and the magnetic separator is used to separate Ilmenite and magnetic materials to obtain pure zircon.
6. Selection: The zircon after magnetic separation is selected and processed using a gravity and sorting machine. The zircon is graded to obtain the required zirconium titanium sand.
2、 Precautions for gravity beneficiation technology of zirconium titanium sand
1. Fine crushing and grinding of ore are required, otherwise it will affect the subsequent treatment effect.
2. The selection of equipment for grading and re selection should be reasonable, based on material particle size and grinding requirements.
3. Magnetic separation and concentration shall be conducted according to the magnetic difference between zircon and Ilmenite, otherwise the separation effect will be affected.
4. During operation, attention should be paid to the maintenance and upkeep of the equipment to ensure its normal operation.
During the beneficiation process, attention should be paid to environmental issues to avoid pollution to the environment.
The gravity beneficiation technology of zirconium titanium sand is an important method of zirconium titanium sand beneficiation, which includes ore crushing, grinding, grading, gravity separation, magnetic separation, and selection. During the operation process, it is necessary to pay attention to the maintenance and upkeep of the equipment, ensure its normal operation, and pay attention to environmental protection issues to avoid pollution to the environment.Gravity beneficiation technology for zirconium titanium sand