Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 12:17:55Number of views： author：锦强机械
Seaside silica sand ore is an important mineral resource, mainly composed of silica and also contains some impurities. In order to improve the utilization value of seaside silica sand ore, it is necessary to carry out beneficiation treatment. This article will introduce the technology of selecting seaside silica sand mines.
1、 The characteristics of seaside silica sand mines
Seashore silica sand ore mainly exists in estuaries, coastline and other areas, characterized by fine mineral particle size, wide Granularity distribution, and a certain amount of mud, algae, shells and other impurities. Therefore, the following issues need to be addressed during the beneficiation process:
1. Poor separation effect: Due to the wide distribution of mineral Granularity, traditional gravity separation, flotation and other methods are difficult to achieve effective separation.
2. Large mineral loss: Due to the small Granularity of minerals, traditional mineral processing equipment is easy to cause mineral loss.
3. Difficulty in removing impurities: Coastal silica sand mines contain a large amount of impurities such as mud, algae, and shells, which pose certain difficulties in the utilization of minerals.
2、 Technology of selecting seaside silica sand ore
In order to solve the problems existing in coastal silicon sand mines, researchers have proposed a series of beneficiation technologies, including physical beneficiation, chemical beneficiation, biological beneficiation, etc.
1. Physical beneficiation
Physical beneficiation is a method of using physical properties to separate minerals, including gravity separation, flotation, magnetic separation, etc. For coastal silicon sand mines, traditional methods such as gravity separation and flotation are difficult to achieve effective separation, so new physical beneficiation techniques are needed.
At present, researchers have proposed a technology based on airflow separation, which uses airflow to separate minerals. This technology has the following advantages:
(1) Good sorting effect: Using airflow sorting can achieve effective mineral sorting and improve beneficiation efficiency.
(2) Low loss: Using airflow separation can reduce mineral loss and improve beneficiation recovery rate.
(3) Good impurity removal effect: The use of airflow separation can effectively remove impurities such as mud, algae, and shells from coastal silica sand mines.
2. Chemical beneficiation
Chemical beneficiation is a method of separating minerals using chemical reactions, including leaching, extraction, etc. For seaside silica sand mines, leaching method can be used for separation.
The leaching method is to use a solution to leach minerals, dissolve useful components in the minerals, and achieve the purpose of separation. For seaside silica sand mines, the hydrofluoric acid leaching method can be used for sorting, and the specific steps are as follows:
(1) Grind the seaside silica sand ore into fine powder.
(2) Add fine powder to hydrofluoric acid and heat for reaction.
(3) Filter and separate the useful components from the solution.
3. Biological beneficiation
Biological beneficiation is a method of using organisms to separate minerals, including microbial beneficiation, plant beneficiation, etc. For seaside silica sand mines, microbial beneficiation can be used for separation.
Microbial beneficiation is the use of microorganisms to decompose, leach, and precipitate minerals, extracting useful components from minerals and achieving the purpose of separation. For seaside silica sand mines, diatoms can be used for microbial beneficiation, with the specific steps as follows:
(1) Add diatoms to coastal silica sand mines, and use diatoms to decompose and leach useful components from minerals.
(2) Separate the useful components from the solution.
The technology of selecting seaside silica sand mines is an important means to improve the utilization value of seaside silica sand mines. This article introduces three beneficiation technologies: physical beneficiation, chemical beneficiation, and biological beneficiation. Among them, airflow separation is the main technology, which can achieve effective separation of seaside silica sand ore, reduce mineral loss, and remove impurities. At the same time, chemical and biological beneficiation can also serve as auxiliary means to improve beneficiation efficiency.Technology of selecting seaside silica sand ore