Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-26 15:38:33Number of views： author：锦强矿机
Tin tungsten ore is an important metal mineral widely used in the manufacturing of tungsten steel, alloys, and other materials. Therefore, the mining and beneficiation technology of tin tungsten ore has always been of great concern. The gravity beneficiation method of tin tungsten sand is a commonly used beneficiation technology. This article will introduce the operating steps and precautions of the gravity beneficiation method of tin tungsten sand.
1、 Overview of Gravity Beneficiation Methods for Tin Tungsten Sand
The gravity beneficiation method of tin tungsten sand is a beneficiation method that utilizes the different settling velocities of minerals in the gravity field to separate minerals through a gravity separator. This method is applicable to the situation where the mineral density in tin tungsten sand varies greatly, such as tungsten ore, Galena, etc.
2、 Operating steps of gravity beneficiation method for tin tungsten sand
1. Ore crushing: Crush the tin tungsten sand ore to make its particle size suitable for the requirements of a gravity separator.
2. Ore classification: Classify the crushed tin tungsten sand ore according to its particle size for subsequent gravity separation operations.
3. Gravity sorting: The graded tin tungsten sand ore is fed into a gravity sorting machine, and minerals of different densities are separated through the vibration and water flow of the sorting machine.
4. Mineral Collection: Collect the separated minerals for subsequent processing.
3、 Precautions for gravity beneficiation method of tin tungsten sand
During the process of ore crushing and grading, it is necessary to ensure that the particle size of the ore meets the requirements of the gravity separator, otherwise it will affect the sorting effect.
2. The selection and adjustment of gravity sorting machines should be reasonable to ensure sorting efficiency and production efficiency.
During the mineral collection process, attention should be paid to the separation and collection of different minerals to ensure the quality and efficiency of subsequent processing.
The gravity beneficiation method of tin tungsten sand is a commonly used beneficiation technology, which can effectively improve the grade and recovery rate of the ore by separating minerals through a gravity separator. During the operation process, attention should be paid to the crushing and grading of ores, the selection and adjustment of gravity separators, and the separation and collection of minerals to ensure the beneficiation effect and production efficiency.Gravity beneficiation method for tin tungsten sand