Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 04:35:04Number of views： author：锦强机械
Tungsten tin is an important metal resource widely used in fields such as metallurgy, machinery, and electronics. Tungsten tin tailings are waste extracted from tungsten tin ore, which contains a certain amount of useful metals such as tungsten tin. In order to effectively recover these useful metals, a gravity beneficiation process is required. This article will provide a detailed introduction to the gravity beneficiation process and operating steps of tungsten tin tailings.
Overview of Gravity Beneficiation Process for Tungsten Tin Tailings
The gravity beneficiation process of tungsten tin tailings is a beneficiation method that utilizes the different velocities of minerals with different densities in the gravity field for separation. The process flow includes four stages: rough selection, intermediate selection, selection, and final selection. Among them, the rough selection stage mainly divides the ore into heavy and light ores through heavy medium separation, the intermediate selection stage separates the heavy and light ores through cyclone separation, the selection stage further separates the ore through vibration table separation, and finally recovers the useful metals in the tailings through the tail selection stage.
2、 Operating Steps
1. Rough selection stage
The rough selection stage mainly divides the ore into heavy and light ores through heavy medium separation. The operation steps are as follows:
(1) Crush the tungsten tin tailings to particles smaller than 10mm.
(2) Add the crushed tungsten tin tailings to the heavy medium, with a density of 2.5-3.5g/cm ³。
(3) Stir in the heavy medium to thoroughly mix the ore with the heavy medium.
(4) After the mixture is stationary, separate the heavy and light minerals.
2. Selected stage
The intermediate stage mainly separates heavy and light ores through cyclone separation. The operation steps are as follows:
(1) Add heavy and light ore to the cyclone separately.
(2) Add a certain amount of water to the cyclone to fully mix the ore and water.
(3) The centrifugal force in the cyclone will separate heavy and light ores, with heavy ores depositing at the bottom and light ores floating on top.
(4) Discharge the light ore floating above and collect the heavy ore at the bottom.
3. Selection stage
The selection stage mainly involves further separating the ore through vibration table sorting. The operation steps are as follows:
(1) Add heavy ore to the vibration table.
(2) By vibrating the shaking table, the ore is divided into different levels.
(3) Further separation is carried out based on the characteristics of ore at different levels.
4. Final selection stage
The tailing stage mainly involves the recovery of useful metals from tailings through flotation. The operation steps are as follows:
(1) Add tailings to the flotation machine.
(2) Add a certain amount of reagent to the flotation machine to fully mix the ore and reagent.
(3) Under the action of the agent, useful metals combine with bubbles and float to the surface of the water.
(4) Collect useful metals floating on the water surface for subsequent treatment.
The gravity beneficiation process of tungsten tin tailings is an effective beneficiation method that can recover useful metals such as tungsten tin. The process flow includes four stages: rough selection, intermediate selection, selection, and final selection, each with corresponding operating steps. In practical operation, corresponding adjustments need to be made based on the characteristics of the ore to achieve the best beneficiation effect.Gravity beneficiation process flow of tungsten tin tailings