Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 05:20:06Number of views： author：锦强选矿机械
Sand mines are a common mineral resource in coastal areas. However, due to the high amount of impurities in coastal sand mines and the low leaching rate of the ore, it is difficult to mine and utilize them. Therefore, how to improve the utilization rate of coastal sand mines has become an urgent problem to be solved. This article will introduce a coastal sand ore gravity separation method, hoping to provide certain reference value for research and practice in related fields.
1、 The characteristics of coastal sand mines
The characteristics of coastal sand mines mainly include the following aspects:
1. There are many impurities. Coastal sand mines contain a large amount of impurities such as soil, limestone, and quartz, which have a significant impact on the leaching rate of the ore.
2. The particle size is relatively fine. The ore particle size of coastal sand mines is generally between 0.1-1mm, which is relatively fine and difficult to directly beneficiate.
3. Low leaching rate. Due to the high amount of impurities, the leaching rate of coastal sand ore is low, making it difficult to achieve efficient utilization.
2、 Seashore sand ore gravity separation method
In order to improve the utilization rate of coastal sand mines, we can use gravity separation method for treatment. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Rough selection. Sieve the coastal sand ore and separate the coarse ore. In general, the particle size of coarse ore ranges from 1-3mm.
2. Grinding. Grind the coarse ore to make its particle size finer, usually reaching below 0.074mm.
3. Flotation. Flotation is carried out on the ore after grinding treatment to separate the ore and impurities. Flotation generally adopts air flotation or drug flotation methods.
4. Select again. After flotation, the ore is re selected to separate different grades of ore. The re selection generally adopts the heavy medium selection method or centrifugal selection method.
5. Selected. The re selected ore is carefully processed to obtain the final product. Selection generally adopts gravity magnetic separation or flotation method.
3、 Advantages of Seashore Sand Mineral Gravity Separation Method
The seaside sand ore gravity separation method has the following advantages:
1. It can effectively separate ores and impurities, and improve the leaching rate of ores.
2. It can achieve fine processing of ores, improve the grade and quality of products.
3. It can reduce environmental pollution and improve resource utilization.
4、 Application of gravity separation method in coastal sand mines
The coastal sand ore gravity separation method has been widely used both domestically and internationally. For example, in some coastal areas of Shandong Province in China, the coastal sand ore gravity separation method has been used for treatment, and good results have been achieved. At the same time, in some overseas countries and regions, such as Australia, Canada, South Africa and so on, similar gravity concentration methods have also been used for the treatment and utilization of coastal sands.
Coastal sand mines are an important mineral resource, but due to their characteristics, their mining and utilization are difficult. In order to improve the utilization rate of coastal sand mines, we can use gravity separation method for treatment. The seaside sand ore gravity separation method has advantages such as good separation effect, strong refinement processing ability, and environmental protection, and has been widely applied at home and abroad. I hope this article can provide certain reference value for research and practice in related fields.Seashore sand ore gravity separation method