Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 05:20:15Number of views： author：锦强机械
In the mining industry, placer gold is a very important resource. However, the extraction of placer gold is not an easy task. In order to improve the extraction efficiency of placer gold, many mining companies have started using seaside placer gold beneficiation equipment. This article will introduce the working principle and operating steps of seaside placer gold beneficiation equipment, helping readers better understand this equipment.
1、 Working principle of seaside placer gold beneficiation equipment
Seaside placer gold processing equipment is a kind of equipment that uses Hydraulics principle to extract placer gold. The main principle is to use the force of water flow to separate sand and gold from the sand and gravel. Specifically, the coastal gold placer beneficiation equipment mainly consists of the following parts:
1. Feeding system: Mix sand and water before feeding them into the equipment.
2. Grading system: Grading sand and stones according to their size for better extraction of sand and gold.
3. Washing system: Use the force of water flow to wash away sediment and other impurities in the sand and gravel, thus separating the sand gold.
4. Closing system: Collect and process the extracted sand gold for better utilization.
2、 Operation steps of seaside placer gold beneficiation equipment
1. Preparation work: Before using the seaside placer gold beneficiation equipment, some preparation work needs to be carried out on the equipment. Firstly, it is necessary to check whether all parts of the equipment are intact and undamaged. Secondly, it is necessary to prepare sand and water.
2. Start the equipment: Mix sand and water, and then send them into the equipment. Then, start the device and let the water flow begin to flow.
3. Grading: Under the action of water flow, sand and gravel will be divided into different sizes. This process requires a certain amount of time, depending on the size of the sand and the working status of the equipment.
4. Washing: Once the sand and gravel are divided into different sizes, washing can begin. During the washing process, it is necessary to adjust the intensity and direction of the water flow in order to better separate the sand and gold from the sand.
5. Closing: Finally, collect and process the extracted sand gold. This process requires attention to ensuring the quality and purity of the sand gold.
The seaside placer gold beneficiation equipment is a very important mining equipment that can help mining companies better extract placer gold. Through the introduction of this article, readers can better understand the working principle and operating steps of seaside placer gold beneficiation equipment, so as to better utilize this equipment.Seashore placer gold beneficiation equipment