Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-25 12:05:33Number of views： author：锦强矿山设备
With the acceleration of urbanization, the problem of garbage has become increasingly prominent, and garbage treatment has become an important part of urban management. As an efficient and environmentally friendly waste treatment method, Incineration has gradually become the mainstream of urban waste treatment. However, the waste generated by Incineration furnace has always been a problem, and how to effectively use the Incineration slag resources has become one of the current research hotspots.
I. Types of Incineration slag
Incineration slag mainly includes bottom slag, fly ash, slag and sludge.
1. Bottom slag: Bottom slag refers to the slag generated at the bottom of the incinerator, mainly composed of inorganic substances such as minerals, glass, metals, etc., containing a large amount of metal elements such as iron, aluminum, calcium, magnesium, etc.
2. Fly ash: fly ash refers to suspended particles generated during combustion in incinerator, mainly composed of inorganic and organic substances, such as aluminum oxide, Calcium oxide, silicon dioxide, organic substances, etc.
3. Furnace slag: Furnace slag refers to the solid substances generated during the combustion process in the incinerator, mainly composed of glass, ceramics, minerals, etc., containing a large amount of metal elements such as aluminum, calcium, magnesium, etc.
4. Sludge: refers to the liquid substances generated during combustion in the incinerator, which are mainly composed of water, organic substances and inorganic substances, such as sodium chloride, Iron(III) chloride, Aluminium chloride, etc.
2、 Resource utilization of Incineration slag
As a kind of waste, Incineration slag will cause serious environmental pollution if it cannot be disposed properly. Therefore, how to effectively utilize Incineration slag resources has become one of the current research hotspots.
1. Resource utilization of bottom slag
The bottom slag contains a large amount of metal elements such as iron, aluminum, calcium, and magnesium, which can be converted into useful resources through recycling. Bottom slag can be used to prepare building materials such as cement, bricks, and road materials, and can also be recycled as raw materials for metals such as iron and aluminum.
2. Resource utilization of fly ash
fly ash contains a large amount of inorganic and organic substances, which can be utilized as resources through chemical and physical treatments. Fly ash can be used to prepare building materials such as ceramics, glass, cement, and can also be used as chemical raw materials such as catalysts and adsorbents.
3. Resource utilization of slag
The slag contains a large amount of glass, ceramics, minerals, etc., and can be utilized as a resource through high-temperature melting. Slag can be used to prepare building materials such as ceramics, glass, cement, etc., and can also be used as filling materials, road materials, etc.
4. Resource utilization of sludge
Sludge contains a large amount of water, organic and inorganic substances, which can be utilized as resources through biological treatment, chemical treatment, and other methods. Sludge can be used to prepare fertilizers, biomass fuels, etc.
3、 Problems Existing in Utilization of Incineration Slag Resources
Although the resource utilization of Incineration slag has broad prospects, there are still some problems.
1. Technical difficulties: The resourceful utilization of Incineration slag involves many fields, which requires various professional knowledge and technical support.
2. Market demand: Incineration slag recycling needs sufficient market demand, otherwise it will be difficult to achieve commercial operation.
3. Policy support: Incineration slag recycling needs policy support and guidance, including financial subsidies, tax incentives and other aspects.
The resource utilization of Incineration slag has broad prospects, which can effectively solve the problem of garbage in garbage treatment. But it is necessary to overcome technical difficulties, meet market demand, and receive policy support and guidance. It is believed that with the support of various aspects, the resource utilization of Incineration slag will usher in a broader development prospect.Utilization of Incineration slag resources