Service Phone: +8619870423316
ｕｐｄａｔｅ date ：2023-07-26 15:37:06Number of views： author：锦强矿机
Wolframite is an important tungsten ore with high tungsten content but more impurities. Therefore, a series of tests and operations need to be carried out in the beneficiation process to improve the grade and recovery of Wolframite. This paper will introduce the operation steps and precautions of Wolframite beneficiation test for reference.
1、 Operation steps of Wolframite beneficiation test
1. Sample preparation of Wolframite
First, a certain amount of samples need to be taken from Wolframite ore for testing. The process of sample preparation includes crushing, screening, and sample preparation of the ore. The specific steps are as follows:
(1) The Wolframite ore is crushed by ball mill or vibration mill. The grinding time is generally 30 minutes to 1 hour.
(2) The grinded Wolframite ore is screened by a screening machine or screen. The purpose of screening is to divide the ore into different particle sizes for subsequent sample preparation.
(3) Prepare samples, mix Wolframite of different particle sizes, and take out a certain amount of samples according to a certain proportion for test.
2. Physical and chemical properties test of Wolframite
Before the beneficiation test of Wolframite, the physical and chemical properties of Wolframite need to be tested to understand its chemical composition, mineral composition, physical properties, etc. The specific testing items include:
(1) Chemical composition test is conducted by X-ray fluorescence or chemical analyzer to understand the main elements and content in Wolframite.
(2) Mineral composition test shall be conducted by microscope or Diffractometer to understand the main mineral types and contents in Wolframite.
(3) Physical property test, including density, magnetism, abrasion and other tests, to understand the physical properties of Wolframite.
3. Flow of Wolframite beneficiation test
The flowsheet of Wolframite beneficiation test includes grinding, flotation, tailings treatment and other steps. The specific process is as follows:
(1) Grinding: Wolframite samples are ground by ball mill or vibration mill, and the grinding time is generally 30 minutes to 1 hour.
(2) Flotation: Flotation of wolframite samples after grinding, generally using reagent flotation or air flotation. Reagent flotation method is to mix Wolframite samples with reagents to produce chemical reaction, so as to separate Wolframite from impurities. Air flotation separation is to separate Wolframite from impurities by using bubbles.
(3) Tailings treatment: separate the flotation Wolframite and tailings, generally using the heavy medium separation method or magnetic separation method. The heavy medium separation method is to separate Wolframite and tailings by using media with different densities. Magnetic separation method is to separate Wolframite from tailings by using magnetism.
2、 Precautions for beneficiation test of Wolframite
1. During sample preparation, attention should be paid to ore crushing and screening to ensure the uniformity and particle size distribution of samples.
2. Before the beneficiation test of Wolframite, the physical and chemical properties of Wolframite need to be tested to understand its chemical composition, mineral composition, physical properties, etc.
3. The selection and dosage of flotation reagents need to be adjusted according to the physical and chemical properties of Wolframite to ensure the flotation effect.
4. Proper separation method shall be selected for tailings treatment to ensure the recovery rate and grade of Wolframite.
5. Pay attention to safety during Wolframite beneficiation test to avoid damage to chemicals and mechanical equipment.
Beneficiation test of Wolframite is an important means to improve the grade and recovery of Wolframite, which requires a series of tests and operations. During the test, attention should be paid to sample preparation, physical and chemical property test, flotation and tailings treatment to ensure the quality and recovery of Wolframite. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to safety and avoid damage to chemicals and mechanical equipment.Beneficiation test of Wolframite